Velo XT’s frame, lens shape and high and close-to-the face positioning make it ideal for high speed activities where keeping focused means shielding the eyes from sun, wind and air-born particulates while delivering perfect unobstructed vision in every body position and speed. Velo XT is ideal for the demands of cyclists, speed skaters and other high speed, back down, heads up sports due to its maximized sun and air deflection and high frame positioning. It is also great for those in medium speed sports who seek minimal airflow over their corneas. Its soft, infinitely adjustable nosepieces and temples allow a custom fit and a fine tuning of circulation. Velo XT weighs only 29 grams. Each hard shell Velo XT kit comes with Perfect Curve bright light, low light, and clear lens sets (or universal ULS lens), cleaning cloth, plus the ability to add Bliz’s famous click-in goggle type head band and Bliz Opti Lens magnified computer reader lens.
Bliz Velo XT Features:
- UV PROTECTION- Bliz Active Eyewear protect your eyes efficiently against harmful UVA and UVB-rays.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens- The lenses are made of Unbreakable Polycarbonate which are 10 times more impact resistant than plastic or glass lenses and offers the highest degree of protection.
- Grilamid TR90- This highly flexible high-tech material provides very low weight and excellent performance in any weather condition.
- Adjustable Nose Pad- The nose pad is adjustable for a more comfortable and optimal fit around your nose.
- Rubber Wire Core- The temples in Rubber Wire Core allows you to adjust the glasses for a more tight fit around your head.
- Removable Sweat Bar- The removable sweat bar lets you maintain clear vision during high-exertion activities while preventing sweat from reaching down to your eyes.
- Adjustable strap- The adjustable and stretchable strap allows you to secure the glasses on to your head even more.
- Hydro Lens System- Bliz Hydro Lens Technology™ is our intermediate lens type. It delivers PERFECT CURVE, MAX UV-PROTECTION, X-PC SHATTER PROOF, HYDROPHOBIC, ANTI SCRATCH and when desired MULTICOATING or POLARIZED in one great lens.
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible, in some cases same day. However, ski orders may take a few days to get out of our store depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)*
Under $99 = $9.99 Flat Rate!
Over $99 = FREE!
Excludes All Oversize Items*, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada
*Oversize packages not included (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (1 day delivery excludes weekends)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit will be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West Ski, Run & Soccer does not credit shipping costs unless it is our mistake.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail.
- Please give an explanation for your return using the codes provided on the back of your order invoice.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors' free offers, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.