A great Snowshoe for first timers, outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, dog walkers, and people who just love to get out in the snow. Fits a wide range of footwear and foot sizes—from size 7 W to 14 M, and is best for snowshoers under 200 lbs. Recommended use on trails. The flexible rocker design makes it feel more like an athletic shoe than a snowshoe.
Crescent Moon EVA All Foam Snowshoe specs & features:
- 8″ x 24″, 3.5 lbs. per pair
- Dual Density foam makes it very easy to walk in– it’s the same foam used in your running shoes
- Teardrop shape provides a natural stride without sacrificing floatation and maneuverability.
- Lightweight and cushioned comfort, like walking on the moon. Foam compresses and rebounds with every step and feels weightless
- The foam is an insulator so your feet are warmer
- Hook and loop straps make the binding a breeze to get into and out of.
- Multiple cleats and tire-like lugs provide cat-like traction when you need it.
- Quiet & simple to use.
- Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs.
- Designed and engineered in Boulder, Colorado. Made in Fujian, China
- Warranty—limited 1 year warranty for material defects. Does not include wear and tear. *Use snowshoes only on snow. Traction points will wear down prematurely if used on gravel, parking lots, rocks, etc.
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible, in some cases same day. However, ski orders may take a few days to get out of our store depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)*
Under $99 = $9.99 Flat Rate!
Over $99 = FREE!
Excludes All Oversize Items*, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada
*Oversize packages not included (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (1 day delivery excludes weekends)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit will be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West Ski, Run & Soccer does not credit shipping costs unless it is our mistake.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail.
- Please give an explanation for your return using the codes provided on the back of your order invoice.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors' free offers, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.