Arbor Annex 2020,
The 2020 Arbor Annex Snowboard is the newest and most technical creation to stem from the ongoing collaboration between Bryan Iguchi and Arbor Snowboards. As Bryan's riding progressed to a state where he spends most of his time riding big-mountain lines, he needed a directional evolution of the fundamental performance Arbor built into the Iguchi Pro Camber. Built on the System Camber technology, the Annex features a longer, drawn out nose with additional taper and a stub tail. The combination of these three features allow the board to float through powder effortlessly with increased power and drive when setting an edge. The Bio-Plastic Topsheet binds a Powerply stringer with Carbon Vector Net reinforcements resulting in evenly distributed torsional power and accelerated response from tip to tail. The Annex features an extra-lightweight FSC Certified Highland ll Core, Recycled Steel Edges, and Entropy Bio Resin, making it both the principal of performance and sustainability in the Arbor line.
- Inlaid Powerply Stringer
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in thier quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from their production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent
- FSC Certified Double Barrel Core: Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts: Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- 2 cm Tapered Tail: A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
- Cross Vector Netting: A newly developed Carbon Vector Net reinforcements create evenly distributed torsional power and accellerated response from tip to tail.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of the Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does their best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
- Flex: 7/10
- The base graphic "scratches the surface of space an time" featuring artwork from Bryan's Art of Erosion gallery work.
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required. We do not offer deferred shipping options.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$10.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $10.00
Expedited (3 day delivery excludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
2nd Day ( 2 Business Days excludes weekend and holidays)
Flat Rate = $50
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & holidays)
Flat Rate = $70.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis over 197 cm
Flat Rate = $35 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
Additional charges will be added for shipping of oversize items
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Additional shipping charges may be needed for heavy items.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: email@example.com Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email email@example.com with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.