Meet the Asics Women's GEL-Kayano 25. The 25th anniversary of this legendary runner includes the next evolution of our ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning: FlyteFoam® Propel and FlyteFoam® Lyte. These two cutting-edge technologies work together to deliver energized cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe. Count on GEL-Kayano® 25 for a premium and reliable ride that stabilizes your foot and fits to perfection.
Asic's Women's GEL-Kayano 25 Features and Specs:
- Weight: 9.81.
- Heel Height: 24mm.
- Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLE Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
Unisex Shoe Size Chart
this size chart is a general conversion and is not brand specific
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required. We do not offer deferred shipping options.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$10.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $10.00
Expedited (3 day delivery excludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
2nd Day ( 2 Business Days excludes weekend and holidays)
Flat Rate = $50
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & holidays)
Flat Rate = $70.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis over 197 cm
Flat Rate = $35 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
Additional charges will be added for shipping of oversize items
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Additional shipping charges may be needed for heavy items.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.