Braced for Everything
Radically designed for the smallest faces with limitless functionality, the Bliz Pro-Flip Kids preps your young skier for the elements outside the door. The Proflip offers great protection and flexibility in the most variable weather conditions.
Bliz Proflip Kids features:
- CLEANING CLOTH: A cleaning cloth in high quality microfiber is included with every product. It allows you to clean and maintain your lenses in the best possible way.
- CASE PROFLIP: The hard protective case in textile with its built in pockets for extra lenses allows you to store and maintain your glasses and lenses in the best possible way.
- Swedish Design: By focusing on design, Bliz can create a better function, larger use and added value for the user. For us it’s not just about having outer attractive products. It is crucially important with the function of the product, the quality of the product and environment issues and that these factors sustain over time. It is from these aspects we work when developing our products. This, to be ahead when meeting the demands from the market and wishes about design. With a pair of BLIZ Active you can definitely feel safe and stylish.
- CE Standard: All Bliz Active products are CE-marked. This shows that we follow the basic health- and safety demands which can be found in the EU-directives that are given on this product group. A CE-marked product shall also be followed with an owner’s manual with one official EU-language as well as the language of the recipient country. You can find this manual in each box when you buy the product. The owner’s manual contains all essential information for the product to be used for the right purpose and in a safe matter.
- Recyclable: All Bliz Active products are produced in 100% recyclable material and are packed in 100% recyclable boxes. We aim and consistently work with, to decrease the use of natural resources, minimize the amount of dangerous additive, and is making sure that the boxes are easy to recycle and that we can use as little energy as possible when manufacturing, transporting and recycling. All this, so that you as a consumer feel safe and sure that the products are environmental friendly and sustain the highest quality.
- Polycarbonate lens: All Bliz Active lenses are made of unbreakable Polycarbonate with 100% UV protection. Polycarbonate is up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and offers the highest degree of protection. Polycarbonate lenses are both thinner and lighter than regular plastic lenses and are therefore perfect for rimless sports eyewear designs.
- UV Protection: Bliz Active Eyewear protect your eyes efficiently against harmful UV rays. The lens material filters out 100% of all UVA and UVB light. The protection is built into the lens material so it can’t scratch off and leave your dilated pupils exposed to a UV leak.
- Adjustable strap: Many models have removable temples that can easily be replaced with the included strap. The fully adjustable and stretchable strap allows you to secure the glasses on to your head for a comfortable and perfect fit while performing sports.
- Foldable visor: The foldable visor allows you to adjust the amount of protection against snow and wind. It is perfect for varying weather conditions involving heavy snowfall. It can be flipped up and down steplessy, giving you a perfect vision in all conditions. The foldable design also prevents the lens from getting foggy.
- Case: The hard protective case in textile with its built in pockets for extra lenses allows you to store and maintain your glasses and lenses in the best possible way.
- Case Cloth: A cleaning cloth in high quality microfiber is included with every product. It allows you to clean and maintain your lenses in the best possible way.
- Sweatbar: The removable sweatbar in moisture-absorbing foam lets you maintain clear vision during high-exertion activities while preventing sweat from reaching down to your eyes. The sweatbar also allows you to regulate ventilation depending on the wind conditions.
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible, in some cases same day. However, ski orders may take a few days to get out of our store depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)*
$5.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items*, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada
*Oversize packages not included (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (1 day delivery excludes weekends)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: email@example.com Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit will be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West Ski, Run & Soccer does not credit shipping costs unless it is our mistake.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail.
- Please give an explanation for your return using the codes provided on the back of your order invoice.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email email@example.com with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors' free offers, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.