Blueseventy Helix - Men's Full Sleeve
The sixth incarnation of the HELIX is our finest suit ever. Built using all-new LIFT technology, this suit puts every swimmer in an efficient downhill swimming position. Tested and refined by Olympic & World Champion athletes, it features premium materials, a proprietary shoulder design, and many other speed-enhancing features. A true second skin and lightning fast through T1.
- Torsion Stretch Technology (TST): the distinct blue shoulders and back are designed to offer the ultimate flexibility throughout your full range of motion
- Layered Insulation Foam Technology (LIFT): ultra buoyant foam sandwiched between the outer and inner layers on the back of the legs improve body positioning
- Aqua Feel Catch Panels: Hydrophobic, permeable textile catch panels return the feel for the water
- The Insides Count: extremely flexible, 100% nylon ultra-stretch jersey is lighter and offers significantly increased stretch compared to previous suits.
- Vo2 Chest Panels: buoyant Yamamoto aerodome is split by a flexible panel improving both buoyancy and performance through easier breathing
- Contour Fit for Comfort: gender specific contouring and thinner 3mm side panels allow for more natural hip rotation and easier suit removal
- Reverse Zipper: eliminates chafing at the neck due to the position of the zipper head and allows for a lower more comfortable collar
VO2 Chest Panels
Extremely buoyant Yamamoto Aerodome is split by a flexible panel, improving buoyancy and stretch for better performance and easier breathing.
Premium ultra-thin Yamamoto 40 cell neoprene in the arms provides flexibility, comfort and speed
2mm thin lower leg panels begin at the knee and flare out at the ankle, for fast removal in T1
Buoyant 5-5-4 design
Chest and torso panels use buoyant 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome to promote an efficient "downhill" swimming position, while the 4mm legs provide lift and improved flex for a better kick.
Catch panels made with a permeable fabric that improves forearm water-feel & technique
Gender-specific contours and thinner, more flexible 3mm side panels have less buoyancy, allowing natural hip rotation and easier suit removal
Torsional Stretch Technology (tst)
Seamless 1.5mm neoprene panels on the shoulders allow flexibility and comfort
Removes the bulky zipper head from behind your neck, for a lower, more comfortable collar
Layered insulation Foam Technology: buoyant panels of NBR foam on back legs, helping lift the suit if your legs drag.
2mm ribbed panels reduce bunching and improve running to T1.
*Sale price limited to in-stock wetsuits.
*Sales are final on this item.
Blue Seventy Wetsuit Size Chart
Start with your weight, then match your height. If your weight falls across multiple sizes, use your height to determine the best one. If your heaight and weight are on the border between two sizes choose a larger size for a more comfortable fit or the smaller size for better performance but a tighter fit.
Men: The "T" sizes offer a longer torso with the same dimensions as the standard size. These sizes work best for guys are are a more lean boty type.
Women: The "A" sizes offer a larger size for a shorter frame, allowing women with more curves to comfortably find a good size.
If your height and weight do not correspond to one size, use these guideslines for sizing up or down: If you're taller than the recommended sizes for your weight, choose the closest size based on height. If you're shorter than the recommended sizes for your weight, choose the closest size based on weight.
|BUILD||extra small||small||small/tall||medium||medium/tall||medium/large||large||extra large||2X large|
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$10.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $10.00
Expedited (3 day delivery excludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
2nd Day ( 2 Business Days excludes weekend and holidays)
Flat Rate = $50
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & holidays)
Flat Rate = $70.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis over 197 cm
Flat Rate = $35 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
-Bikes* (call for shipping quote)
Additional shipping charges may be needed for heavy items.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.