The Fischer RCS Rollerski boot is a breathable and lightweight special model for skating style rollerski use. The RCS Rollerski boot features the carbon parts of the winter model, making it extremely stable, and, thanks to the wear protection on the inner side, the RCS Rollerski boot is also perfect for use on the shooting range in biathlon training.
Fischer RCS Rollerski Boot features:
- WORLD CUP CARBON CUFF: Perfect side stability and outstanding freedom of movement longitudinally. Shaped specially for the foot, light as a feather and embedded in soft EVA.
- WORLD CUP CARBON CROSSLINK: External stabilising elements made of high-strength carbon fibres fix the WC Carbon Cuff to the boot, ensuring the high degree of torsional resistance.
- INTERNAL MOLDED HEEL CAP: Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- FISCHER SPEED LOCK: New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight – that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- INSTEP STRAP: Additional outer fastener where the instep is (either with Velcro or ratchet strap). Makes the foot even more secure and enables better power transfer.
- FRAME TECHNOLOGY: This innovative technology for 3-dimensional foot fixation offers more support in the decisive positions. Seamless, waterproof and long-lasting.
- CANTING: Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
- EASY ENTRY LOOPS: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- VELCRO STRAP: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- RATCHET LOCK BUCKLE: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps featuring fine ratchet adjustment and stretch-free power transfer.
- INNER LINING / CLEANSPORT NXT: A natural, chemical-free enzyme system that works to control odor on insoles and linings.
- SOLES / XCELERATOR: Top racing sole for more direct power transfer through neutral foot position. Extremely light with optimised flex and torsional stiffness. Hardnesses for skating and classic.
- BOOT FIT CONCEPT/RACE FIT CONCEPT: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it‘s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible, in some cases same day. However, ski orders may take a few days to get out of our store depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)*
$5.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items*, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada
*Oversize packages not included (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (1 day delivery excludes weekends)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit will be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West Ski, Run & Soccer does not credit shipping costs unless it is our mistake.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail.
- Please give an explanation for your return using the codes provided on the back of your order invoice.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.