Garmin Forerunner 935
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.
Go Longer Between Charges
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you’re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
Smart notifications delivered right to your wrist are just the beginning. When paired with your compatible smartphone3, Forerunner 935 also gives you access to automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts, music controls and more. Let your loved ones follow your runs and rides in real time with LiveTrack — or use GroupTrack, which lets you keep tabs on your riding buddies as you go. For getting your data to and from the cloud, if you like the quick connection Wi-Fi® provides, 935 can do that, too.
On Your Game, Off the Grid
With Forerunner 935, you’re free to go wherever your activities take you — thanks to GPS and GLONASS coverage, which can track better in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Also, a built-in barometer provides you with real-time elevation information. What activities can 935 track? More than you ever thought possible! The triathlon sports are just the beginning, because there is also built-in support for hiking, rowing, golf, skiing, stand-up paddle boarding and lots more.
Customize and Connect
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch automatically syncs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. Log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, or download the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to your compatible smartphone. You can also customize your device with data fields, free watch faces from NUUN, and even apps like Uber and Accuweather, all available from Connect IQ™.
A Few More Extras
Just like you, Forerunner 935 goes hard, all day long. This watch becomes your partner in recovery with all-day activity tracking¹ that monitors steps, calories and sleep. It’s also compatible with our line of Varia™ cycling awareness devices, including rearview radar, smart bike lights and Varia Vision™ in-sight display. Complete your cycling suite with our pedal-based power meters, Vector™ 2 (dual-sensing) and 2S (single-sensing). Vector 2 pairs seamlessly with your Forerunner to show power, cadence, left/right balance and cycling dynamics, which show how and where you produce power.
From Plan to Performance with TrainingPeaks
There is nothing more satisfying than a workout performed to perfection. With the TrainingPeaks Connect IQ app, you can open your daily workout right on the Forerunner 935. Then, let the device guide you through your workout in real time, complete with intensity targets and interval durations straight from TrainingPeaks. After your session, automatically sync your completed workout back into TrainingPeaks for detailed analysis of your performance and to measure your progress toward your goals.
Add power data to your training by downloading our Running Power app from the Connect IQ™ store onto your compatible watch. Developed by Garmin Labs, the Running Power app taps into metrics — such as pace, vertical oscillation, grade and even local wind conditions — to determine the amount of power you’re applying at the ground as you run. When you know how much power you’re expending from minute to minute and mile to mile, you’re better able to pace yourself, which can help keep you from tiring out too quickly. The best news? If you already own the right Garmin devices, adding power to your run is free. All you need is a Forerunner® 935 and 1 of these 3 accessories: HRM-Run™, HRM-Tri™ or the Running Dynamics Pod. Learn more.
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$5.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery exludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & Holidays)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West Ski, Run & Soccer does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If you have a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange, which Gear West will approve if the above conditions are met. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a written explanation for your return.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.