Full or Part Time Ecommerce Associate
Responsibilities range from setting up and updating products, product content/digital assets, tracking of orders and inventory, and providing customer service via online and phone. Product training is provided but knowledge of Nordic, Alpine Skis or cycling is helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upload products and product information/assets to the Gear West online store
- Manage product content (descriptions, images, videos, dimensions, pricing, etc.)
- Monitor inventory availability
- Organize products into proper categories and work to improve customer usability
- Customer service support both online and by phone
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- resourceful problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with diverse demands.
- Highly organized and productive. Able to multi-task and work independently to achieve business objectives.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- Experience using Adobe photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Outdoor retail experience
- Web content and copywriting experience
Interested persons should email firstname.lastname@example.org