Crafted at the Mothership, with a dedication to keeping it green -- the Niche Crux Snowboard features one of the most environmentally friendly constructions in the game. A directional twin shape, centered stance, and medium flex make this board easy to ride and capable of taking your park game to a whole 'nother level. With a Camber Dominant Hybrid profile, this board's responsiveness creates an unparalleled edge control that won't falter on variable conditions. With sustainably sourced materials and eco-friendly laminates, this board is good for you and for the future of snowboarding.
- Rocker Type - Camber Dominant Hybrid – A modern update on the original classic provides more stability, tons of pop, responsive edge control and will let you ride away without washing out.
- Flex - Flex Rating: 5 – Medium, true twin flex for both presses and pop.
- Shape - Directional Twin – From powder to groomers to park laps, this is a do-it-all shape with no weaknesses.
- Core - Sustainable Wood Core – A combination of paulownia, poplar, and bamboo.
- Laminates - Basalt Stringers – Similar vibration dampening and pop characteristics to carbon fiber, but much more eco-friendly. Recyclamine® Resin System – Niche's revolutionary new recycling system, utilizing their Snappy Sap Bio-Resin combined with Recyclamine®. All manufacturing wasted and end-of-life products will be reclaimed, recycled, and made into new products. Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resin – More elastic and snappier than normal resin, it dampens vibrations and has extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- Sidewalls - Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- Base - Recycled Sintered Base – Fast, strong, and smooth - like a good whiskey.
- Edges - Magne-Traction® | 7 Bumps – Extra edge contact points give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions. Working like the serrated edges of a knife, it fixes the "squirrely" feel that can come from reverse camber. Recycled Steel Edges
- Topsheet - Digi-Print Topsheet – Direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet.
- Graphics - Water-Based Inks – Non-toxic, solvent-free, uv-based inks.
- Additional Features - Eco-Friendly Construction – From Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resins to recycled materials to sustainable wood cores, Niche's manufacturing process is the most environmentally friendly on the planet.
- Binding Compatibility - 2 x 4 Inserts
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$10.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $10.00
Expedited (3 day delivery excludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
2nd Day ( 2 Business Days excludes weekend and holidays)
Flat Rate = $50
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & holidays)
Flat Rate = $70.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis over 197 cm
Flat Rate = $35 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
-Bikes* (call for shipping quote)
Additional shipping charges may be needed for heavy items.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: email@example.com Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email email@example.com with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.