Norco Bigfoot 1
The 2021 Bigfoot has been re-designed around 27.5 x 4.6” tires to provide the fast, efficient support you need on your all-season adventures,
making the most of every ride. With modern Norco geometry, the evolved, lightweight, butted X6 aluminum frame and cold-weather-optimized
components, the Bigfoot excels over any terrain, all year.
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Bigfoot has been built from the powder-up using Norco’s holistic approach to fit and geometry. It’s unique combination of longer reach, slack head tube angle and steep seat tube angle gives our newest aluminum fat bike a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This makes for powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added control when descending.
- SUPER-SIZED 27.5” TIRES: The Bigfoot is equipped with wide 27.5” rims and frame clearance for up to 4.6” tires. With more rubber on whatever surface you’re riding, you can run lower pressures for greater traction and roll over trail obstacles at higher speed.
- EVOLVED, THOUGHTFUL FRAME FEATURES: With generous standover clearance and 12 x 197 mm thru-axles for extra stiffness and improved handling, the Bigfoot’s aluminum frame also features internally routed cables for a clean look and protection from extreme weather and terrain.
- COMPONENTS OPTIMIZED FOR THE COLD – AND BEYOND: All Bigfoot models feature hydraulic disc brakes with DOT fluid for consistent performance over varying temperatures, and dropper posts that are trouble-free when the temps plummet – and we even found a coldweather-optimized Manitou suspension fork! Not everybody rides their fat bike in the snow – but if you do, you’ll really appreciate thesedetails!
Bigfoot 1 Features:
- New Bigfoot 6061 27.5 Alloy fat frame - 12x197mm TA
- Fits up to a 27.5 x 4.6" Tire
- 100mm Manitou Mastodon Pro fork
- Vee Snow Avalanche 27.5 x 4.5" TR Studdable Tires
- FRAME Butted X6 Alloy
- FORK Manitou Mastodon Pro EXT, 100mm, 15x150mm
- HEADSET Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- HEADSET SPACER 2x10mm - Black
- GRIPS VP Lock-On
- HANDLE BAR Butted 6061 Alloy, 780mm, 20mm Rise
- STEM 6061 Alloy, 50mm Length, 35mm Clamp
- SEAT POST X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm (S), 150mm (M), 170mm (L, XL)
- SEAT POST CLAMP Alloy Nutted
- SADDLE Fizik Taiga
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Level Hydraulic
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR Avid G2 180mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Level Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR Avid G2 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Level
- SHIFTER REAR Shimano SLX SL-M7100-IR
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8100
- CASSETTE Shimano SLX, 10/51, 12 Speed
- CHAIN Shimano Deore
- CRANKSET Praxis Cadet M30, 32T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis M30, BSA Threaded
- PEDALS VP Nylon Flat
- FRONT HUB Sealed Bearing, 15x150mm, 6 Bolt
- FRONT HUB SKEWER Manitou Axle
- REAR HUB Bear Pawls, 12x197mm, Micro Spline, 6 Bolt
- REAR HUB SKEWER 197mm x 12mm TA
- SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless 14g, Black
- RIMS Sun Ringlé Mulefut SL 27.5", 32H
- FRONT TIRE Vee Snow Avalanche, TLR, 4.5", 120 TPI, Studdable
- REAR TIRE Vee Snow Avalanche, TLR, 4.5", 120 TPI, Studdable
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required. We do not offer deferred shipping options.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$10.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $10.00
Expedited (3 day delivery excludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
2nd Day ( 2 Business Days excludes weekend and holidays)
Flat Rate = $50
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & holidays)
Flat Rate = $70.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis over 197 cm
Flat Rate = $35 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
Additional charges will be added for shipping of oversize items
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Additional shipping charges may be needed for heavy items.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: email@example.com Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email email@example.com with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.