The Obermeyer Charger Jacket is a true alpine-inspired jacket which is warm, durable and feature loaded. Designed for on mountain performance as well as side-country excursions. Fully seam sealed, 25,000mm waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable. PrimaLoft® Black Hi-Loft insulation controls your body’s temperature even during biting cold conditions. Engineered construction utilizes the 2-way and 4-way stretch fabrics through body mapping and contour articulation. A time-tested jacket proven to be worthy of its name. Special Sizing available.
Charger Jacket Features:
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Black Hi-Loft 100gm Body, 80gm Sleeve
- HydroBlock® Sport: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration while allowing 10,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Special Sizing: Everybody’s body has various shapes; and we take extra care in offering garments with extended size dimensions. Please refer to our size chart and fit guide for specific measurements.
- Fully Seam Sealed: Seams are a weak point when trying to create a completely waterproof garment. The tiny puncture holes can potentially allow water to penetrate the fabric. Seam sealing is the application of waterproof tape to the inside of the garment that aids in waterproofing.
- Recco® Rescue Reflector: Recco® is an avalanche rescue system utilized worldwide to facilitate the rapid location of burials. The two parts, reflector and detector, enable rapid pinpointing using harmonic radar but are not a substitute for transceiver use. Complementary in function, the Recco® system increases the chance of being found in time.
- Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets: Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
- Removable powder skirt with Snap-Away™ system: A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer and the elements out.
- Full-Motion™ Articulation: Garments at Obermeyer are patterned for ease of movement. Extra length in sleeves and pre-curved arms are crafted to accommodate the arms' range of motion.
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole
- Interior electronics pocket with cord routing port
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit - engineered construction using stretch fabric and lining
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- MFNG™ - Multi-Function Neckgaiter
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Fleece-lined collar
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$5.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery exludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & Holidays)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: email@example.com Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email email@example.com with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.