When the snow is falling and there’s a nip in the air the Bunny-Hop with 220 gram high loft insulation will keep your little one toasty and comfy. 10,000mm waterproof/breathable lamination protects her with our exclusive HydroBlock® Sport. Our original 'I-Grow'™ Extended Wear System has built-in technology to increase sleeve length by 1 ½ inches. Features include removable faux fur and fleece trimmed hood, reflective trims, integrated clips to retain mittens and gloves, adjustable powder skirt, and a working compass with secret pocket.
Obermeyer Kid’s Bunny Hop Jacket Features:
- FABRIC: Positively Pink, Bo Peep Blue, Sorbetto: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Dobby Houndstooth; Sweet Fern, Pink-Out, Purple Haze: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Micro Twill Full Dull
- INSULATION: 220gm High Loft Body, 160gm High Loft Sleeve, 80gm Hood
- HydroBlock® Sport: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration while allowing 10,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Obermeyer Authentic 'I-Grow': An Obermeyer original. Our kids’ garments are designed with our patented ‘I-Grow’ feature. Our innovative ‘I-Grow’ system features a simple way of increasing the longevity of a child’s garment. By simply snipping the colored threads, you can lengthen the sleeves by 11/2” and the pant cuffs up to two inches. We can think of no better way to support a child's growth spurts.
- Removable hood: Faux-Fur trim, stretch inner gasket and ear warmers: A super deluxe hood which has all adornments to make you warm, comfortable and stylistically stunning. Trimmed with luxurious Faux-Fur. A stretch inner gasket and fleece ear warmers provide a snug fit and cozy ears. Removable.
- Reflective trim: It certainly isn't unusual when a child stays outside longer than they should, especially when they are having fun and the winter days are short. Dark mornings and early nights give all of us good reason to be sure the children are safe and sound. For years we've been making sure that most of our younger styles have reflective trims so that they are visible even when the light is low.
- Integrated clips to retain mittens/gloves: We certainly don't like having two rights and no lefts when we're replacing lost gloves and mittens. Our integrated clips on each sleeve cuff keep those orphans from accumulating in the back entry way.
- Interior stretch pass and "goodie" pocket
- Powder skirt - integrated, water-resistant, adjustable
- Interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Working compass with secret pocket
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$10.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $10.00
Expedited (3 day delivery excludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
2nd Day ( 2 Business Days excludes weekend and holidays)
Flat Rate = $50
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & holidays)
Flat Rate = $70.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis over 197 cm
Flat Rate = $35 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
-Bikes* (call for shipping quote)
Additional shipping charges may be needed for heavy items.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: email@example.com Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email email@example.com with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.