The Swix Quantum Six an entry level composite pole with well proven components such as PCU handle, 97 baskets covering all trail conditions. The pole is first and foremost a touring pole, but is a good option for new ski racers and student athletes. The PCU handle with the new Profit 3D strap assures good power transmission and comfort.
Swix Quantum six Specs
- Stiffness: 47 mm
- Shaft weight: 98 gr/m
- Strength: Unbreakable
- Total weight 155 cm pole: 212 grams
- Diameters: Handle 16 mm, basket 10 mm.
Ski Pole Size Chart
|Skier Height (In)||Classic Length (cm)||Skate Length (cm)||Touring Length (cm)|
DISCLAIMER: The above size chart has been developed and refined over many years by Gear West staff, local coaches, and customer feedback from recreational and race skiers. It is based on modern trends in Nordic skiing, however it is not based on any official rules. It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to verify pole length compliance in applicable racing events. Also note that these measurements are based on the entire length of the pole assuming that strap anchor point is slightly below the top of the pole.
**MUST READ!! Please note that the new Swix Triac 3.0 and Quantum 1-3 series poles have redesigned handles with less material above the strap connection. The strap anchor point height (the point in which the strap exits the pole) remains the same for a given marked pole size and therefore should be fitted the same as previous models. If you used a 150 cm before, you would still use a Triac 3.0 or Quantum 1-3 marked as 150 cm. The very top of the pole does not measure quite as tall, however this is not part of the function of the pole and does not require a fit change.**
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible, in some cases same day. However, ski orders may take a few days to get out of our store depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)*
$5.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items*, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada
*Oversize packages not included (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (1 day delivery excludes weekends)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West Ski, Run & Soccer does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If you have a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange, which Gear West will approve if the above conditions are met. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a written explanation for your return.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.