Trek Supercaliber 9.7
With Supercaliber 9.7 you no longer have to choose between hardtail and full-suspension on race day. Every element of this bike is developed for fast capability, from the efficient IsoStrut shock to weight-saving pivotless seat stays that cut down on trail chatter. A lightweight parts spec completes this XC-crushing machine.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60mm of travel, a 100mm RockShox Reba RL fork, and Trek's exclusive lightweight IsoStrut FOX Performance shock designed specifically for Supercaliber. Plus, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, and Bontrager carbon wheels.
- Supercaliber is a World Cup-worthy bike that’s quick, capable of soaring through techy terrain, and nearly as light as a hardtail
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tuneable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- You'll never again have to wonder, "What's faster for this course, full suspension or hardtail?"
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel
- Fork RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel
- Shock Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position damper, 235x32.5mm
- Max compatible fork travel 120mm
- Front wheel Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear wheel Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, centerlock, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Tire Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20''
- *Tire part Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Bontrager TLR valve, 50mm
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Bontrager TLR sealant
- Max tire size 29x2.40"
- Shifter SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- *Crank Size: S
- SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost (52mm chainline), 170mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL
- SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost (52mm chainline), 175mm length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Max chainring size 36T
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails, 138mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm, 8mm offset, 400mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 720mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- *Stem Size: S
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree, 60mm length
- Size: M, M/L
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree, 70mm length
- Size: L, XL
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree, 80mm length
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, 58-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom
- Brake Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- *Brake rotor Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Shimano RT56, 180mm, 6-bolt
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Shimano RT56, 160mm, 6-bolt
- Weight M - 11.51 kg / 25.38 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$10.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $10.00
Expedited (3 day delivery excludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
2nd Day ( 2 Business Days excludes weekend and holidays)
Flat Rate = $50
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & holidays)
Flat Rate = $70.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis over 197 cm
Flat Rate = $35 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
-Bikes* (call for shipping quote)
Additional shipping charges may be needed for heavy items.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: email@example.com Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email email@example.com with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.