Wahoo ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer
The simplest to use and most powerful bike computer on the market.
Wahoo Fitness is breaking the GPS bike computer stereotype! Equipped with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual-band technology, ELEMNT pairs seamlessly with all of your cycling sensors. No more confusing menus! ELEMNT comes with a free companion app that allows you to set up your data fields, customize profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly. Plus, programmable LED QuickLook Indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with important performance metrics like speed, cadence and power. Simple to set up, simple to experience, simple to stay connected, simple to navigate, and simple to suffer - the ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer gives you the POWER you demand with the SIMPLICITY you expect!
- Dual-band technology lets you wirelessly upload data to your preferred device, sync up ride data, download maps, or update the software via WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, or ANT+
- Integrated GPS with a simple, crisp map view preloaded with hundreds of miles of bike friendly routes
- Choose from the following screens: workout view with performance metrics, climb view to track ascents in real-time, map view to stay on course, live tracking, and more
- 3 sturdy and secure mounting options, out-front, stem and aero, so that you can see your ride where you want
- 2.7 in. (68.6mm) diagonal display size is larger than the leading competitor, so all your data and routes are easy to see
- The free companion app allows you to set up customized profiles, track performance and share ride data effortlessly
- Programmable LED indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with performance metrics such as speed, cadence and power
- PerfectView zoom buttons on the side of the unit allow you to easily zoom in and out of data fields
- 3 tactile and easy-to-press buttons on the bottom allow you to quickly navigate to what you want to see and toggle between screens
- Use live tracking to look for fellow riders or let friends and family track you remotely on long rides
- Provides onscreen, LED and pop-up alerts to notify you when important contacts are trying to reach you; only available if you are riding with your smartphone
- Once sync'd with your Strava or Ride With GPS account, your saved routes will be automatically and wirelessly downloaded; send your data to your account with just one click
- Control Kickr or Kickr Snap indoor trainer (sold separately) in 3 different modes, level mode, ERG mode, and routes and ride history mode, to maximize your training
- Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace Di2 and SRAM eTAP electronic shifting systems, and BSXInsight and Moxy Muscle oxygen sensors
- USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 17 hrs.
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft.); shockproof
- Unit size: 2.3 in. x 3.5 in. x 0.8 in.; display size: 2.7in.; weight: 3.5 oz.
- ELEMNT app works with the following: iPhone® 6S, 6, 5S, 5, 5C, 4S; Android™ 4.3 (Bluetooth 4.0); Smartphone necessary for setup and phone, email, and alert features
Gear West ships purchases using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We make every effort to get your order out as quickly as possible. Some products including skis may take longer to process depending on the shop services required.
U.S. Shipping Options
UPS Ground (3-7 day delivery)
$5.00 Flat Rate!
Excludes All Oversize Items* and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada
*Oversize packages incur and additional charge (see below for more info on oversize packages).
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
Use USPS Priority Shipping which may include an additional charge.
USPS Priority Post (3-5 day delivery)
Flat Rate = $9.99
Expedited (2-3 day delivery exludes weekends and holidays)
Flat Rate = $25.00
Overnight (next day air delivery excludes weekends & Holidays)
Flat Rate = $50.00
Canadian Shipping Options
USPS Priority Mail (up to 10 business days. Certain items restricted*)
UPS Ground will be used for classic skis
Flat Rate = $30 (An additional Brokerage Fee can be up to $20 or more depending on shipment size. Multiple boxes incur higher brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-negotiable.)
*Restricted USPS Priority Items Include: classic skis beyond 197 cm, wax remover, wax tables
Canadian Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping?
If you have any questions about shipping your purchase please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Local: 952-473-0377 Toll Free: 877-473-4327
UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMESGear West
NO HASSLE RETURNS!
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Gear West, and if for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we want to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Store credit may be given after 30 days.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items (shoes, boots, and apparel) must be clean and unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Partial store credit may be issued if product is returned in used condition or if not returned with original packaging.
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Service (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.) will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1 (877) 473-GEAR (4327).
- Gear West does not issue shipping labels or credit shipping costs.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Pack returned items with original packaging and ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS insured mail, and include Attn: Returns on the label (see more below)
- If your purchased was completed using a gearwest.com account, you can sign into your account and request a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide an explanation for your return.
- If you made your purchase over the phone or as a guest, please return the item with the receipt, and give a brief explanation for your return and if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Return to the address below with your return address shown on the outside of the package:
1786 W Wayzata Blvd Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)
Gear West will meet or beat any advertised price on any product we sell. If you are about to make a purchase and discover a lower advertised price offered by a competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.
How Price Matches are Handled:
Simply call us at 1-877-473 GEAR (4327) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you are interested in and where we can find the lower advertised price.
The item must be exactly the same model and color, and be currently available in your size from the retailer whose price you would like us to match.
The Gear West Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' free offers, coupon codes, member discounts, limited-quantity items, open-box items, clearance and Outlet Center items, mail-in incentives, financing or bundle offers, or items for sale on Auction sites. The policy does not apply to typographical errors or a competitor's price that results from a price match. We are unable to price match companies that are not based in the US. Price matching is subject to the discretion of Gear West.